6500 Series, low profile strobe light offers outstanding value when a cost
effective SAE Class II light is required. The screw-on polycarbonate lens and
snap-fit flashtube allows easy field service without tools while the reinforced
nylon base features a shock-resistant 5-point power supply mounting, this
series of lights are suitable for both on or off highway applications.
- Robust reinforced polypropylene base
- Low/medium profile design
- Thread-on polycarbonate lens and snap-fit flashtube allows easy field service
- Shock-resistant circuit board mounting incorporates 5 support points
- Consistent operation during voltage and temperature changes
- Color: Amber, Clear
- Mount Type: Vacuum-Magnet
- Base: 6.5"
- Height: 5" or 7"
- Voltage: 12-48 VDC
- Flash Pattern: Double
- Flash Rate: 80 FPM
- Joules: 7
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Temperature Range: -22ºF to +122ºF
- Amps: 2.4
- Approval: SAE J1318 Class II, CE, R10
Installation & Operation Instructions