Series Pulse® LED beacons offer SAE Class I light output and double or quad
flash operation combined with a long maintenance free service life and low amp
draw, making this beacon a cost effective choice for many applications. The
die-cast aluminum base is coated against corrosion, electronics are
encapsulated in epoxy for dust, moisture and vibration protection while the
thread-on polycarbonate lens allows easy flash mode selection without tools
(via circuit board mounted microswitch). Easily replaces old rotating or strobe
beacons with the latest technology so no ongoing maintenance is required.
- 16 3-watt LEDs provide unrivaled flash intensity
- Double or quad flash operation with hi/lo intensity control
- Die-cast aluminum base is coated against corrosion and designed for vibration
resistance and heat dissipation (permanent mount versions are epoxy filled)
- Thread-on polycarbonate lens allows easy flash mode selection without tools
- Reverse polarity, voltage spike and surge protected
- Color: Amber or Clear Dome w/ Amber Illumination
- Flash Rate/Pattern: 80 Double or 65 Quad
- Mount Options: Permanent or Vacuum-Magnet Mount
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Voltage: 12-24 VDC
- Amps: 3.7
- Base: 6.5"
- Height: 5.6"
- Approvals: SAE J845 Class I, CE, R10
Range: -22ºF - +122ºF