E–Z Red Super Computer Memory Saver - MS4000
drivability codes and settings when disconnecting /changing a vehicle’s starter battery.
• Direct wired OBD2 Connector plugs directly into the vehicles OBD2 Port
• 12 volt, 4.5 amp hour sealed lead acid battery included inside unit.
• Power on / power off switch.
• Green LED indicates connection to circuit.
• Amber LED indicates when the internal battery is 11.6 volts or lower and requires charging soon.
• Protected by a 4 amp circuit breaker.
• Includes 120V AC “smart” charger.
Also protects settings and codes for:
• Anti-theft radios
• Keyless entry
systems • Alarms
• Cellular phone settings
• GPS Memory
•Other memory related functions
There are no comments for this product.