The Dynatron Putty-Cote is an easy sanding, tack-free polyester glazing finishing putty that works well on most imperfections. The Dynatron putty helps fill cracks, crazing, scratches, pinholes, and dings in automobiles. With excellent adhesion properties, this putty works well on metal, wood, galvanized metal, fiberglass, SMC, concrete, paint and primers. The putty reduces the problems of bleed-through when you use it as a top coat over body filler.
The putty eliminates the use of 1-part nitrocellulose glazing putty when you use it as spot putty. The non-shrinking and non-staining properties of this putty make it a preferred choice in auto body shops. Some other features of the Dynatron putty are that it can sand extremely well and provide a quick curing time. The pot life of the putty is roughly 3-5 minutes. Sanding can be done after 20 minutes and for painting you must wait for an hour.
Key Features of the Dynatron Putty-Cote:
- Provides a smooth, tack-free easy sanding finish
- Fills up scratches, cracks, dings and pinholes easily
- Adheres to metal, wood, E-coat, fiberglass, concrete, paint and primer
- Reduces bleed-through problems when used as a top coat
- Non-shrinking, non-staining
- Helps cure quickly and sands exceptionally well
- Available in 24 oz. or 1/2 gallon containers
This item can only ship by ground within
the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
|24 oz. - 592||3M-592||Price: $28.39||
|1/2 Gal - 593||3M-593||Price: $51.69||
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought