The Dynabrade Dynalocke Dual Action Sander is a unique combination of a random orbital and disc sander in one device. This dual action sander is versatile, lightweight, and powerful. Featuring a top quality urethane PSA sanding pad with common 5/16" – 24 male thread, this non-vacuum sander has a diameter of 6". The soft-grip housing insulates the hand of the operator and keeps It warm. Some other features of the Dynabrade Dynalocke Dual Action Sander are adjustable speed control and rear exhaust. A recessed dial helps in selecting the options between random and rotary action.
Key Features of the Dynabrade Dynalocke Dual Action Sander – 10754:
- Non-vacuum type
- Two-in-one - Random orbital and disc sander
- Versatile operation
- Light in weight
- Quick and powerful
- Soft grip housing with insulation ability to keep the operator’s hand warm in cold conditions
- Urethane PSA sanding pad
- Recessed dial for selecting ram and orbital action
- Includes Short NAP hook sanding pad with common 5/16" – 24 female thread
- Hook face pads available
- 3/16" orbit to featheredge and finesse body panels or rotary action to level, grind, and strip bare metal
- Vacuum-Type: Non-Vacuum
- Pad Dia. (mm): 6 in. (152 mm)
- Tool Spindle Thread: 5/16 in.-24 Female
- Rotary or Orbit Dia. (mm): 3/16 in. (4.76)
- hp (W): 0.45 (336)
- Motor RPM: 12,000
- Hose Size: 1/4"
- Length: 11-1/2"
- Height: 5-1.8"
- Air Pressure: 90 PSIG
- Exhaust Type: Rear
- Max. Air Flow @ 90 PSIG: SCFM (CFM)(LPM): 23 (3) (651)
- Weight (Lbs): 2.9
- Packaged Weight (Lbs): 3.9
- Made in the USA
Click Here For Warranty Info