Limited Lifetime Warranty
Work like a professional with the Dynabrade 8" Gear-Driven "Mud Hog" Sander; it delivers the torque you need to level filler fast. This Mud Hog sander is powerful and light in weight. The 900 RPM motor gives exceptional low-speed power. With an adjustable speed control feature, it lets you adjust the speed of operation.
Made in the USA, this Mud Hog sander for automobiles has a distinct cutting action to enable the quick and easy removal of filler much more efficiently than the other kinds you find on the market. The soft grip housing on the sander insulates it from cold air.
The weight-mated sanding pad is made of PSA urethane to ensure high performance. This sander makes repairs easy and gives them a leveled finish, leaving no extra filler on the surface.
Dynabrade 8" Gear-Driven "Mud Hog" Sander is powered by the gear driven motors to ease sanding jobs and to add efficiency to them. The urethane pad is balanced and gives steady results even with everyday use. This pad with a vinyl face works via a 1/4" inlet and consumes 3 cfm at 90 psi.
Key Features of the Dynabrade 8" Gear-Driven "Mud Hog" Sander:
- 900 RPM Motor: delivers exceptional power and has an adjustable speed control
- Soft Grip Housing: provides insulation from cold
- PSA Urethane Sanding Pad: is weight-mated for solid performance
- Unique Cutting Action: enables quick removal of the extra, unwanted filler
- Vacuum-Type: Non-Vacuum
- Pad Dia.: 8 in. (203 mm)
- Pad Material: PSA Urethane
- Motor Speed: 900 RPM
- CFM: 3
- Pad Mounting Style: 5 Screws
- Hose I.D. Size: 1/4" (6 mm)
- Length: 11-1/16"
- Height: 5-5/8"
- Orbit Action: Mud Hog Style (Epicycloidal)
- Motor Characteristic: Planetary Geared
- Horsepower: 0.45 (336 W)
- Exhaust Type: Rear
- Max. Air Flow @ 90 PSIG: 23 SCFM (3 CFM)
- Packaged Weight: 4.9 lbs.
- Made in the USA
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
View Dynabrade Warranty Info