Dynabrade 6" (152 mm) Dia. Dynorbital-Spirit Random Orbital Sander, Non-Vacuum - 21062
3/32" Orbit, Rear Exhaust, Non-Vac - 6" Sander
- Black lever identifies 3/32" dia. orbit, used for ultra-fine sanding
- More Power - True 12,000 RPM air motor
- Floating rotor utilizes five blades, producing more usable power (.25 hp/186 W)
- Throttle lever recesses into housing grip when depressed, eliminating pressure-point on operator's palm.
- Dynorbital-Spirit lever is made from composite material to insulate against cold air.
- Muffler elements are easily changed for convenient maintenance
- Muffling system helps to reduce exhaust sound levels
- Thumb-controlled speed regulation
- Lighter air-motor assembly that is great for vertical and overhead sanding applications.
- Precision one-piece motor shaft and counterbalance.
- High-quality Double Row Pad Bearing, protected by unique V-Seal, improves bearing life and ensures reduced vibration.
- Perfectly-balanced, weight-mated sanding pad with one-piece hub design.
- Dynabrade premium urethane pads offer smoother operating performance and minimal vibration.
- Hook-Face pad included
OPTIONAL: Vacuum conversion kits are available to easily convert non-vacuum tool to self-generated vacuum tool or central vacuum tool.
There are no comments for this product.