Dynabrade 3" (76 mm) Dia. Dynorbital-Spirit Random Orbital Sander, Central Vacuum - 21044
3" Sander with 3/32" Orbit, Rear Exhaust
- Black lever identifies 3/32" dia.
orbit, used for ultra-fine sanding
- True 12,000 RPM air motor.
- High-strength, composite floating rotor
utilizes five blades, producing more usable power.
- Less air (2CFM/14 SCFM/396 LPM) is used
more efficiently to maintain maximum power.
- Throttle lever recesses into
housing grip when depressed, eliminating pressure-point on operator's
- Dynorbital-Spirit lever is made from composite material to
insulate against cold air.
- Muffling system
reduces exhaust sound levels and its easy to maintain
- Thumb-controlled speed regulation
- Lighter air-motor assembly,
ideal for vertical and overhead sanding applications.
one-piece motor shaft and counterbalance.
- High-quality Double Row Pad
Bearing, protected by unique V-Seal, improves bearing life and ensures
- Premium urethane weight-mated PSA sanding pad
- 1" outside diameter vacuum port, for easy connection to
central vacuum or shop vac only
There are no comments for this product.