Dynabrade 3" (76 mm) Dia. Dynorbital-Spirit Random Orbital Sander, Central Vacuum - 21044
3" Sander with 3/32" Orbit, Rear Exhaust
- Black lever identifies 3/32" dia. orbit, used for ultra-fine sanding
- True 12,000 RPM air motor.
- High-strength, composite floating rotor utilizes five blades, producing more usable power.
- Less air (2CFM/14 SCFM/396 LPM) is used more efficiently to maintain maximum power.
- Throttle lever recesses into housing grip when depressed, eliminating pressure-point on operator's palm.
- Dynorbital-Spirit lever is made from composite material to insulate against cold air.
- Muffling system reduces exhaust sound levels and its easy to maintain
- Thumb-controlled speed regulation
- Lighter air-motor assembly, ideal for vertical and overhead sanding applications.
- Precision one-piece motor shaft and counterbalance.
- High-quality Double Row Pad Bearing, protected by unique V-Seal, improves bearing life and ensures reduced vibration
- Premium urethane weight-mated PSA sanding pad
- 1" outside diameter vacuum port, for easy connection to central vacuum or shop vac only
|Spindle Thread||5/16"-24 Female|
|Free Speed||12,000 rpm|
|Max Air Flow @ 90 PSIG||14 SCFM|
|Sound Level||80 dBA|
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought