Dwyer Mark II Molded Plastic Manometer
Measure low positive, negative or differential gas/air pressures accurately in auto body shops with the Dwyer Mark II Molded Plastic Manometer. Paint booths usually need a manometer and this curved inclined-vertical type gauge provides higher ranges with easy to read increments at the lower readings.
This Mark II manometer is compact in size and is housed inside an indestructible housing made of molded white styrene-acrylonitrite. An overflow tank in this model handles moderate overpressures. This manometer uses red gauge fluid.
Scales are lithograph printed on aluminum and coated with epoxy finish. You can install this manometer on any vertical surface using the two mounting screws provided. The manometer comes with two tubing connectors for 1/8"pipe or sheet metal ducts, 1 oz indicating fluid, red and green pointer flags, two mounting screws and total setup instructions. This model also has 8 feet of plastic tubing with twin flexible columns.
How to install the Dwyer Mark II Molded Plastic Manometer
- Position manometer on the vertical surface on which you’ll install it
- Drill two holes of diameter 1/8" or 9/64" holes on a vertical line with a distance of 3-15/16" in between.
- Use the self-tapping screws provided to loosely mount the manometer
- Adjust gauge till level bubble is centered in level vial
- The manometer stays installed in place
Key Features of the Dwyer Mark II Molded Plastic Manometer:
- Mounts on any vertical surface for proper leveling
- Red gauge fluid is freeze-proof for use in cold environments and offers a low rate of evaporation
- O-ring is leakproof and provides an effective seal
- Overflow tank handles moderate overpressures
- 0-3 markings with built-in zero level takes care of making readings accurate
- Serves air filter and air velocity performance applications in automobile repair shops
- Accuracy: ±3% FS.
- Temperature Limits: 140°F (60°C)
- Pressure Limits: 10 psi (70 kPa)
- Weight: 1.04 lb (472 g)
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought