Create the perfect DIY finish on your vehicle with the Dupli-Color Paint Shop Finishing System Sublime Green Pearl. The ready-to-spray lacquer provides a high-quality finish when you are using primer, color, and clearcoats. This color system works well for motorcycle and automotive applications. Paint shop enables easy application and dries quickly; it can be buffed to create a radiating finish that has a smooth texture.
This paint system does not require any mixing or reducing and can be sprayed right out of the can. It does not have a recoat window and you can re-apply coats any time. Deploy the Dupli-Color Paint Shop Finishing System Sublime Green Pearl in any automotive exterior body project and its eye-appealing, translucent formula allows the bright metallic surface of the coat to radiate sheen and depth.
How to use the Paint Shop Finishing System
- To prepare the surface, clean it to make it grease, wax and oil free. Dry the surface completely. Scuff the surface if it is glossy. Remove rust and corrosion to help the paint adhere to the surface properly.
- Mask off surrounding areas to protect them from paint overspray.
- Keep a check on the temperature and humidity levels. Maintaining a range of 60 degrees F to 95 degrees F is fine while humidity should be less than 70%.
- Shake the spray gun for a whole minute before you begin painting. Always remember to test the product on a test surface or cardboard to be sure that the product is completely mixed.
- Hold the gun 8-10 inches from the surface and spray in an even sweeping motion for smooth application.
- There is no re-coat window necessary for lacquer paints. Make sure you start your paint project with light coats and follow it up with 2-3 medium coats. Keep the last one or two coats less heavy to prevent the paint from running or sagging.
Key Features of the Dupli-Color Paint Shop Finishing System Candy Apple Green Paint:
- Ready to spray
- Pre-reduced lacquer
- Applies easily and dries in no time
- No reducing or mixing necessary
- Does not need a re-coat window – you can apply additional coats soon after
- Wet sand the coats effortlessly to a smooth, glossy finish
- Must be clear coated
- Works well for automotive exterior body projects
- Translucent color adds depth to the finish
- Paint Type: Lacquer
- Color: Sublime Green Pearl
- Size: 32 oz. Quart Can
- Application Humidity Level: Less than 60-70%
- Application Temperature: Between 60°F (16°C) and 95°F (35°C)
- Dry to Touch: 1 Hour
- Handle In: 3 Hours
Safety Data Sheet
*Color sample shown for visual purposes only and is not 100% color accurate due to varying monitors/printers.
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.