Ding Near Perfect Dent Tool - 5800
Repair small dents and most door dings with the Ding Near Perfect Dent Tool quickly and without the need for body filler. It works with all stud welders using 2.0, 2.2, or 2.6 diameter draw pins. Just squeeze the handle gently, and without using too much force, pull out the dent. It does not require any drilling, hammer, or filling. A simple motion of back and forth bending should be able to remove the pins. For this, weld the draw pin into the lowest point of dent with a minimum amount of weld time.
Featuring a sturdy steel construction, this tool will serve for years in removing dents from body panels. Equipped with rubber grips and a nose cone, this dent removal tool is comfortable to hold and does not abrade the paint. With this tool in hand, you get total control over the pulling force.
Key Features of the Ding Near Perfect Dent Tool:
- Sturdy steel construction
- Suitable for repairing most door dings and small dents
- Takes as little as 3-4 minutes for processing a repair
- Does not require the use of body filler, hammering, or drilling
- Gives user complete control of pull force
- Works with all stud welders using 2.0, 2.2, or 2.6 diameter draw pins
- Comes with rubber grips for optimum user comfort
- Nose cone does not abrade paint
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought