The DeWalt 7" - 9" Variable Speed Polisher comes with a 12-amp motor and variable speed capabilities to give you the best of performance and power. The speed polisher is feature-loaded to deliver the control and pace necessary for applications that are often undertaken by paint experts and metal fabricators. This polisher works equally well for DIYers as it is just the right tool for detailing projects such as car and boat polishing or finishing metal and concrete surfaces.
The two-finger variable-speed trigger lets you maintain complete control despite the momentum. The 12-amp motor enables 1,250 max watts out to power challenging applications. You can be sure of smooth operation and long term durability with precision-cut steel gears and an all-ball bearing construction. With the Controlled Finishing System, you can be assured of fine finishing quality and better speed control.
The speed polisher’s lightweight body is high on user comfort. It allows better finishing and polishing of surfaces for a long time and on different angels. The three-position bale handle and side handle gives you a better gripping option. The non-marring rubber gear case cover helps in minimizing finish scratches and scuff marks. The polisher comes with a hook-and-loop backing pad that enables easy and fast tool-free accessory change. The variable speed polisher brings together the best of function and form.
- Amps: 12 A
- Max Watts Out: 1250W
- No Load Speed: 0-600 / 0-3500 rpm
- Spindle Thread: 5/8"-11
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Wheel Diameter: 7" - 9"
- Length: 18"
- Weight: 6.6 lbs.
Key Features of the DeWalt 7" - 9" Variable Speed Polisher:
- The all ball-bearing construction and powerful 12.0 Amp motor enable long life
- Get desired finish results with electronic control maintained at specified speed
- The variable speed dial is located conveniently to allow you to set maximum speed from 0-600/3500 rpm for different materials and applications
- Heat-treated, precision-cut steel gears for smooth operation
- Variable speed trigger allows user to control speed from 0 to dialed maximum setting
- External brush caps provide for easy servicing
- Backing plate can be easily changed with the help of the large spindle lock button
- Includes side handle and 7" flexible rubber backing pad
- 18" overall tool length