2 Paint Guns for the Price of 1
DeVilbiss Starting Line HVLP Gravity Auto Painting & Priming Kit gives you complete flexibility to allow you to spray the entire spectrum of coatings for projects of any size – big or small. With this kit, you get two spray guns for the price of one. The sealing and priming gun helps you apply basecoat, clearcoat and topcoat with ease and perfection.
This 2-gun system is just right for hobbyists, handymen, craftsman and the lone do-it-yourselfers. All DeVilbiss HVLP spray guns allow you to have much higher transfer efficiency than conventional air atomizing spray guns due to lower air pressures.
What does this kit include?
- One full-sized HVLP spray gun with 1.3mm fluid tip and a 600cc aluminum cup
- One full-sized HVLP spray gun featuring 1.8mm fluid tip and a 600cc aluminum cup
- Air regulator with gauge
- Gun maintenance wrench
- Gun cleaning brush set
- Blow molded storage and carry case
- Includes one-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Tips included: 1.3, 1.5 and 1.8
The HVLP spray gun with 1.3mm fluid tip is your perfect partner for atomizing clearcoat, basecoat and coatings of light viscosity.
Technical Specification of HVLP spray guns
- 30 PSI inlet pressure delivers 10 PSI air cap pressure at 13 CFM air volume
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPS
The HVLP spray gun featuring 1.8mm fluid tip is ideal for the atomization of Sealers, Thinned Latex/Oil Base, Primers & other Medium to Heavy Viscosity Coatings. This gun is convenient for spot repairs that use a variety of primer coatings.