DentOut Cross Bar PDR Kit - B-100
The DentOut Paintless Dent Repair is a cross bar set that helps correct small to medium damage on panels without the use of fillers or paint. Since light gauge sheet metal is often used in the construction of vehicles, the bodies may often form dents with even minimal impact. This kit works as a great option for do-it-yourselfers and auto body shop technicians for professionally removing dents.
This easy-to-use kit is made in the USA and works safely for any factory paint jobs. It is cost effective and provides time-saving benefits. The kit includes a knock down tool and two sizes of glue studs. The cross bar is designed to lend good control that is needed for pulling. A super bonding glue and release agent act quickly on dents. Just follow the step by step instructions and use it for multiple repairs; it will not spoil the factory finish. Use it only on OEM baked finishes.
Key Features of the DentOut Paintless Dent Repair:
- Suitable for the repair of small and medium damage on panels
- Does not use any fillers or paint
- Includes a cross bar for greater control while pulling
- Knock down tool and two sizes of glue studs included
- Powerful adhesive and release agent provide quick results
- Does not damage the factory finish
- Use it only on OEM baked finishes
- Made in the USA
This kit includes:
- Cross Bar
- Wing Nut
- 1/2" flat dent lifter
- 3/4" flat dent lifter
- 110V High Temperature Glue Gun
- 1oz. Bottle of Release Agent
- 12 Mini Pro Glue Sticks
- 12 Mini High Glue Sticks
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value '1805-S' to data type int.