DentFix Digital Measuring Tram - DF-3D
Use the DentFix Digital Measuring Tram gauge to take point to point measurements from 1 to 12 feet or 400 to 3640 mm. It gives digital readouts in feet, inches, and metric measurements by simply touching a button. This measuring tram has a zeroing function to help you in taking comparison measurements and provides the suitable positive or negative reading. For taking measurements shorter than the collapsed length of the tram, place the center pointer on the prescribed 400 mm mark.
A large LCD helps you read the digital display accurately. It has a one-piece telescoping design to save time. It is light in weight, portable, and rigid. It comes with a heavy-duty plastic storage case to accommodate the pointers and other accessories. This digital tram re-calibrates itself every time it is turned on.
- (3) 350 mm long pointers
- (2) 110 mm short pointers
- (2) bullet pointers
- (2) pointer holders
- (2) cones for zeroing out larger holes all stored in a plastic carrying case
- Overall Height: 5" (Top to Bottom)
- Overall Width: 5" (Side to Side)
- Overall Depth: 49" (Front to Back)
- Overall Product Weight: 10.75 lbs.
Ships direct from the manufacturer.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought