Dent Fix Ding Massager Deluxe Glue Pulling Kit - DF-DM550DX
Eliminate dings and small dents from OEM paint with the Dent Fix Ding Massager Deluxe Glue Pulling Kit. In case you do not have access to the back panel, you will need a glue puller to carry out PDR repair. It works efficiently on motorcycle gas tanks, aluminum panels, stainless steel panels, and cosmetic car panels.
This handy kit from Dent Fix Equipment comes with a slide hammer for enabling a power-packed pull on thicker metals. A squeezer puller works with a massaging action to let go of tension in the metal. As a result, you get a faster and more successful pull. The included hot glue is specially formulated for enhanced adhesion. While the glue has a strong adhesive action, you can remove it easily with the use of a release agent.Kit Includes:
- Squeeze puller
- Slide hammer
- 120V glue gun
- Plastic scraper stick
- 9 glue sticks
- 9 different pulling nibs
- Blow molded case
- Thoroughly clean the area that needs to be pulled, making sure it is free of wax, dirt or grease. You can use a rubbing alcohol or release agent.
- Plug in the glue gun and insert a glue stick in the gun. Let the glue gun come to a suitable temperature.
- Choose the right size of pulling nib. Use a small nib for smaller dents and a large one for larger dents.
- Ensure the pulling nibs are clean by using a rubbing alcohol or a release agent.
- Gently push the trigger on the glue gun to apply glue to the entire bottom surface area of the pulling nib.
- Apply the nib with glue to the area that needs pulling, without pressing the nib too hard. Leave about 1/8" of glue between the panel and the nib. Hold the nib in this position for about 10 to 20 seconds, allowing the glue some time to set. It will cool and completely set in 2 to 3 minutes.
- Using a slide hammer or a squeeze puller, pull the plastic nibs once they are glued to the panel. A soft pull is good to start with, and you may gradually increase the force. A fast and forceful pull will either break the nib or release the bond prematurely.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought