Dent Fix Alu-Spot Deluxe Aluminum Dent Repair System - DF-900DX
Free Shipping in the Contiguous 48 United States.
Others will be contacted with shipping charges
THE MOST COMPLETE SYSTEM AVAILABLE IS THE DF-900DX ALU-SPOT!
Now you don’t have to turn down aluminum repair works at your body shop. Every collision repair specialist must have the Dent Fix Alu-Spot Deluxe Aluminum Dent Repair System in their workshop as modern day vehicle manufacturers have realized the use of aluminum in complex vehicle designs. There is aluminum in hoods, bumper beams, body and closure parts. Therefore, it is vital that you have the right tools for repair when it comes to fixing these parts.
The Dent Fix Alu-Spot Deluxe Aluminum Dent Repair System is an all-inclusive solution that provides everything you will need to get professional aluminum repair work done. This completely equipped tool system comes with a ground located at the weld point, and also provides complete tool isolation that ensures better protection against contaminants.
This system covers the five vital steps required for repairing aluminum. The steps are as follows:
- Exposing the bare aluminum metal
- Applying heat
- Welding pins
- Pulling the dents
- Shaping the dents
Each DF-900DX includes:
- Inline pneumatic paint remover + stainless steel brush
- Stainless-steel shoe handle brush
- Stainless-steel tooth brush
- Digital set temperature heat gun
- Infrared temperature gauge
- Capacitor discharge welder utilizing a self-contained, weld gun with ground
- Alu-Magnesium & Alu-Silicon stud pins
- (4) Pullers: Hand T-puller, Squeeze puller, Lever puller, Bridge puller
- Body file + 350mm blade
- (5) Hammers: Pick/finishing hammer, Curved pein/finishing hammer, Reverse-curve hammer, 22mm soft face hammer, 35mm dead blow hammer
- (2) Chisels: Bolster-head nylon chisel and Round-head nylon chisel
- (6) Dollies: Double end nylon dolly, Utility dolly, Double-end dolly, Thin-toe dolly, Heel dolly, Curved dolly
- Extra storage 3rd drawer
- Dust cover
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'ART-500' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.