Cyclone Pneumatic Paint Shaker
or 3 payments of $175.00 details
Proven to be the most
reliable air driven shaker in the world!
The Cyclone Pneumatic Paint Shaker is a sturdy and powerful air-driven paint shaker that helps in mixing primers and paints in a matter of minutes. The shaker has a flexible clamping system design that accommodates a variety of can sizes for mixing.
The jaws and handle of the shaker feature a tough A383 aluminum construction, and containers such as gallons, imperial gallons, pints, aerosols, rectangular gallons and 4-5 liter can fit very well.
The pneumatic operation of the Cyclone paint shaker is best suited for combustible materials such as primer-surfacers, paints, and fillers. The paint shaker works in the operating pressure ranges of 90 to 150 psi at an inlet. This model operates and comes with a lubricator and an air regulator, and needs approximately 4.3 CFM at 70 psi or higher for functioning well.
You can bolt or mount the shaker on the optional pedestal stand that is available without having to disassemble it. The pedestal stand comes with a built-in condensation drain tap. With a compact size of 8" W x 10.5" D x 14" H (45" H with pedestal sold separately), this unit helps you save space.
The paint shaker unit includes an automatic lubricator, and the entire unit weighs 9kg (20 lbs). With a three-year manufacturer’s warranty, the Cyclone Pneumatic Paint Shaker is proudly made in the USA.
Key Features of the Cyclone Pneumatic Paint Shaker:
- Air-driven paint shaker that mixes paints and primers in 60-90 seconds
- Fits cans of all virtual sizes with its flexible clamping system design
- Includes automatic lubricator
- The optional pedestal comes with a built-in condensation drain tap
- Operates at pressures ranging from 90 to 150 psi at inlet
- Comes with a lubricator and an air regulator and requires 4.3 CMF at 70 psi or higher for better operation
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!