CTA Tools Diesel Fuel Syringe - 7072
For priming & bleeding diesel fuel systems when changing components, such as injectors, injector pumps or filters. Also useful as a fuel removal syringe. Applications include some heavy-duty (class 6 & 8), medium-duty & light-duty trucks, pick-ups, vans and older mechanical systems.
Includes the following:
- 1500cc / 1.6 Quart capacity cylinder, with dual calibration
- Double Viton seals
- Gripping band
- Built-in stand to prevent rolling
- Locking cap
- Control Valve
- 38cm / 15" long clear hose
- 5 Connectors - 5/16" Female, 3/8" Female, 5/16" Male, 3/8" Male and Universal
- 7072x01 - Set of Viton Seals
- 7072x04 - Connector Assembly 5/16" Female
- 7072x05 - Connector Assembly 3/8" Female
- 7072x06 - Adapter 3/8" Male
- 7072x07 - Adapter 5/16" Male
- 7072x08 - Adapter Universal
- 7072x10 - Connector Assembly 12mm Female
- 7072x11 - Adapter 12mm Male
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'OTC-3674' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!