A great addition to your workshop, the Craftsman Motorcycle/ATV Jack lifts dozens of motorbikes quickly and easily. Whether it is for minor repair tasks such as cleaning or oil change or some heavy work like tire changes, or removing forks, this jack serves you well. The solid jack offers great accessibility and stability and features heavy duty casters that roll smoothly and easily. The binding ratchet straps wrap around any frame for better stability. The adapter bars provide additional clearance for dirt bikes that have high chassis.
The heavy-duty jack is capable of raising jet skis, ATVs, golf carts riding mowers, tractors, snowmobile and more with ease. The jack slides under most motorcycles because it collapses to about 5-1/4" high under lifting surfaces. The jack has a substantial 1500 lb. load capacity and features a fast foot action pump that assists easy lifting.
What does this set include?
- High grip Handle
- Extension Bars
- Traction heavy rubber track platform
- Swivel casters
- Two tie-down straps
- Two adapter bars
Key Features of the Craftsman Motorcycle/ATV Jack:
- Wide lifting capacity to get under and fix with ease
- Positive locking with the three position locking mechanism that locks at three lift heights: 11-3/4 in. 14-1/4 in. and 16-1/2 in.
- Precision control foot release allows smooth lowering; the T-handle provides better control
- For better stability, the product comes with two ratcheting tie-down straps and adjustable locking screws and wheels
- You can use the jack as a dolly too
- Maximum Height: 17"
- Minimum Height: 5-1/8"
- Item Weight: 90.6 lbs