Craftsman Magnesium 16 Gauge Straight Finish Nailer - C918803
Make finish nailing easy, precise and professional with the help of the Craftsman Magnesium 16 Gauge Straight Finish Nailer - C918803. This pneumatic nail gun offers reliable function from a reliable brand name, alongside safe technologies and highly effective operation that leaves no question about the authenticity of a job well done.
Use this nailer to drive nails from ¾" to 2 ½" long, for a wide variety of finishing applications, including interior and exterior trim work, door and window assembly, furniture making and cabinetry. It’s bottom-loading, high-capacity magazine size allows you to complete a job in its entirety, without having to slow down or load new clips. When you do run dry, a positive, quick action latch makes sliding in more nails easy.
The Craftsman Magnesium 16 Gauge Straight Finish Nailer - C918803 features both single-nail and rapid-fire operations that can aid you in approaching a wide array of jobs—whether you’re nailing for precision or need numerous nails laid down quickly.
The nailer also features adjustable depth of drive control, to give you clean-driving nails that penetrate to the exact level you desire. No more driving nails through or having to hammer in half-driven nails—this gun will make sure they’re driven to the perfect depth.
A non-marring, tapered tool nose lends precision to your work and provides greater visibility for fastener nail placement. You’ll keep your finishing surfaces free of blemishes, while quickly identifying the next contact point.
Durability is a cornerstone of the Craftsman Magnesium 16 Gauge Straight Finish Nailer - C918803. It’s constructed with a resilience die-cast magnesium body, complete with textured rubber grip that improves control and minimizes operator fatigue.
Safety is also paramount. An innovative, built-in safety feature disables firing unless the contact trip is pressed against a workpiece, to prevent misfires. A quick release nose plate also allows for easy access to jammed fasteners, allowing operators to resolve jamming issues that could pose unsafe in continued operation.
Key features of the Craftsman Magnesium 16 Gauge Straight Finish Nailer - 9-18803
- The Craftsman 16 gauge Finish Nailer drives nails from ¾" to 2 ½" long.
- Die cast magnesium body with textured rubber grip minimizes operator fatigue.
- Large capacity, end loading magazine with positive, quick action latch makes loading easy.
- Nailer features single and rapid-fire operation, adjustable depth of drive control, no-mar tip and storage case.
- Safety feature disables tool unless contact trip is pressed against workpiece.
- Tapered tool nose provides operator with greater visibility for precise fastener placement.
- Quick release noseplate allows easy access to jammed fasteners.
- Air exhaust can be adjusted to any direction.
- The 16 gauge Finish Nailer is excellent for interior and exterior trim work, door and window assembly, furniture making and cabinetry.
- Tool air inlet size: 1/4 in.
- Overall dimensions: 11.7" x 11.6" x 3"
- Item weight: 3.4 lbs.
- Tool min. hose size: 5/16 in.
- Average air consumption: .05 cfm
- Adjustable depth control: Yes
- Operating pressure range: 70-120 psi
- Feed type: Strip
- Fasteners used: Finishing nails
- Gauge range: 16GA
- Size range: 3/4" to 2-1/2"
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought