Craftsman CANOBD2 and OBD1 Scan Tool - 9-20899
Diagnose Your Car Problems with this Scan Tool Kit
When you used the Craftsman Scan Tool, you can easily pinpoint the exact cause of trouble. It reads diagnostic codes on all OBD2 and some OBD1 vehicles. The tool is compatible with OBD1 systems on GM 1982 to 1993 and some 1994 to 1995 models, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury 1983 to 1995 models. Toyota/Lexus 1991 to 1995 and Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth 1984 to 1995 along with all OBD2 systems typical in vehicles from 1996 and newer. The wide range of OBD1 and OBD2 vehicles makes this a must-have tool for pros and car owners alike.
The Scan Tool Kit CanOBD2-1 can be used to access Repair Solutions to find definitions of trouble codes, a full diagnostic report, repair cost estimats and more information. It can also be updated using a standard Windows computer. The OBD-PC Link software required for the update is included with the tool. Analyze and review the data even when the tool is not hooked up to your car with its memory or battery backup.
- Diagnose "Check Engine" light on 1996 and newer vehicles, including most 1982-95 OBD1 Ford, GM, Chrysler, Jeep, Toyota, Lexus
- Included PC software allows for detailed reports and optional repair to help fix the problem on the vehicle.
- Provides SAE enhanced live data - view, graphs, records and plays back live PCM data streams on screen for detailed diagnostics.
- Compatible with all OBD2 protocols like C.A.N., ISO 9141, J1850PWM, KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4. You can us the tool on different vehicles from domestic, European and Asian manufacturers.
- Retrieves Generic and Manufacturer Specific DTCs
- Spanish and French Interface & Definitions increase ease of operation.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought