Craftsman CANOBD2 and OBD1 Scan Tool - 9-20899
Diagnosing automotive issues within the scope of your vehicle’s onboard computer has never been easier than it is with the Craftsman Scan Tool. This comprehensive tool reads diagnostic codes on all OBD2 and some OBD1 vehicles, giving you versatile capabilities from a single device. The wide range of OBD1 and OBD2 vehicles makes this a must-have tool for pros and car owners alike.
The Scan Tool Kit CANOBD2-1 can be used to access repair solutions to find definitions of trouble codes, run a full diagnostic report, issue repair cost estimates and more. Thanks to its ability to provide SAE enhanced live data—including graphs, records and playbacks of live PCM data streams on screen—this tool offers unparalleled diagnostic details. Retrieve generic and manufacturer-specific diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) in mere minutes by pairing them with refined datasets and insightful plots.
When used in conjunction with Windows standard operating systems, the Craftsman CANOBD2 and OBD1 Scan Tool allots for comprehensive data gleaning and targeted repairs. Analyze and review the data even when the tool is not hooked up to your car with its memory or battery backup! The OBD-PC Link software required for the update is included with the tool.
In addition to resolving codes for OBD1, this tool also provides OBD2-specific readings and is compatible with all OBD2 protocols including C.A.N., ISO 9141, J1850 PWM, KWP2000 and ISO 14230-4. Utilize this tool on different vehicles from domestic, European and Asian manufacturers.
Spanish and French interface and definitions are available for convenience.
Key Features of the Craftsman CANOBD2 and OBD1 Scan Tool - 9-20899:
- Included PC software allows for detailed reports and optional repair to help fix the problem on the vehicle.
- Provides SAE enhanced live data - view, graphs, records and plays back live PCM data streams on screen for detailed diagnostics.
- Use with domestic, European and Asian vehicles
- Retrieves Generic and Manufacturer Specific DTCs
- Spanish and French Interface & Definitions increase ease of operation.
The tool is compatible with OBD1 systems on the following makes and models:
- General Motors (GM) models from 1982 to 1993, and some 1994 to 1995 models.
- Ford, Lincoln and Mercury models from 1983 to 1995.
- Toyota and Lexus models from 1991 to 1995.
- Chrysler, Dodge and Plymouth models from 1984 to 1995.
The tool is also compatible with OBD2 systems typical in vehicles from 1996 and newer, offering capabilities for the following criteria:
- ISO 9141
- J1850 PWM
- ISO 14230-4
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought