Craftsman CanOBD2 ABS+SRS Scan Tool - 9-25488
The Craftsman Can OBD2 174 ABS SRS Scan tool can reduce the aggravation and time spent on your repairs and maintenance. Doesn't matter if you are a home mechanic or a pro, this code scanner will point you in the right direction of where to begin necessary car maintenance. Many auto parts stores, garages and dealerships offer low-cost readings, you can save yourself some time and money by having your own scanner at home.
When you use the CanOBD2 174 ABS SRS scan tool, you can quickly find out exactly what problem code your car's computer is reading to trigger the check engine light, SRS or ABS light. It works on almost all the popular vehicles made on or after 1996 and can receive regular updates through any Windows computer with a USB port. Just plug in the scanner to read the vehicle's codes, be able to reset codes when you're ready to check if the problem has been fixed.
- Reads codes on virtually all passenger vehicles for model year 1996 and later
- Run State Emissions readiness tests
- Read menus and codes are available in English, Spanish or French
- Receives updates through any Windows computer with a USB port
- Quickly diagnose what is causing your "check engine light" to go off
- Backlit LED dispay is durable and easy to read
- Backup memory so you can return to analyze codes after you've disconnected from car
- Check ABS and airbag problems on most 1996 and newer GM, Ford, Chrysler vehicles
- Included PC software allows for detailed reports and optional repair procedure to help fix the problem on the vehicle
- Provides SAE inhanced live data - views, graphs, records and plays back live PCM data strems on screen for detailed diagnostics.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought