Craftsman 1/2 in. Heavy Duty Impact Wrench - 9-19984
The Craftsman 1/2 in. Heavy Duty Impact Wrench features a hard-hitting, oil lubricated, twin hammer unit that produces over 580 ft/lbs. of torque. It has a double injected comfort grip and an ergonomic throttle design that provide added comfort.
This Impact Wrench comes with a patented Dynamic Silencing System, which greatly reduces tool noise. Its swivel air inlet greatly reduces hose tangles. This tool is perfect for both garage and automotive use, where power is the key word. You can break free the tightest nuts and also drive the thickest bolts easily, thanks to this heavy duty impact wrench.
Key Features of the Craftsman 1/2 in. Heavy Duty Impact Wrench - 9-19984:
- Lightweight composite housing
- High torque output
- Hard-hitting, oil lubricated twin hammer
- Double injected comfort grip
- Ergonomic throttle design
- Patented dynamic silencing system reduces tool noise
- Swivel air inlet reduces hose tangles
- Drive: 1/2"
- Max. Torque: 580 ft-lbs
- Working Torque: 200-400 ft-lbs
- Free Speed: 7000 rpm
- Impacts Per Minute: 1050
- Reverse: Yes
- Safety Lock: Yes
- Overall Length: 7"
- Item Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Noise Level: 85 dBA
- Air Inlet: 1/4"
- Hose Size: 3/8"
- Average Air Consumption: 4.7 cfm
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value '0501-1' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.