CP 3/8" Heavy Duty Air Ratchet - CP828
On Sale For: $107.40
The CP 3/8" Heavy Duty Air Ratchet features Chicago Pneumatic’s patented anti-slip head design for easy access to restricted areas. This special design almost eliminates slippage and reduces heat build-up, even when used for a long time. It also helps increase the tool’s lifespan.
Compact yet powerful, the CP 3/8" Heavy Duty Air Ratchet has a free speed of 150 rpm and maximum torque of 50 ft. lbs. Its average air consumption is 4 CFM. The cast aluminum body makes the CP 3/8" Heavy Duty Air Ratchet lightweight and easy to handle.
Special Features of the CP 3/8" Heavy Duty Air Ratchet:
- Patented TriSpring anti-slip head design
- For general maintenance work
- Features a grease fitting in reverse lever
- Lightweight aluminum body
- Square drive: 3/8"
- Working torque Range: 13-70 Nm / 10-50 ft-lbs.
- Max torque: 70 Nm / 50 ft.lbs
- Free speed: 150 rpm
- Net weight: 2.4 lb
- Length: 10"
- Average air consumption: 1.8 l/s / 3.75 cfm
- Actual air consumption: 425 l/mn / 15 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 0.25 "
- Min. hose size: 3/8"
- Sound DBA pressure: 108 db(A)
- Noise level: 97 db(A)
- Vibration (ISO-8662-7): 10 m/s²
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-2): 3.2 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-2): 1.3 m/s²
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought