Col-Met 35 Foot Deluxe Truck Paint Booth
Get a quote and complete Paint Booth Package.
- New - Now includes Inside Access Light Fixtures for Easy Access, Light Fixture Bulbs and Window on the Personnel Access Door
- External dimensions: 34'4" long x 17'0" wide x 18'6" high.
- Large interior space: 16' x 16' x 34' inside.
- M6 x 4.4 I-beam supports.
- All panels are air-tight, 18 gauge galvanized prime steel fastened with 5/16" bolts.
- All panels have 2" flanges with pre-punched holes for easy nut-and-bolt assembly.
- Gabled roof design gives better air flow, lighting and overall strength.
- (24) 48" four-tube fluorescent light fixtures with clear, tempered glass and seals. Lights are easily accessible from the inside of the booth - bulbs are included
- 42" diameter tubeaxial fan with aluminum spark-proof blades.
- Fan motor is 3 phase 208/240/480 volt, 25,600 c.f.m. @ .5" static pressure. (single phase optional)
- Air solenoid valve shuts air off when door is opened. (optional)
- Booth uses 20" x 20" x 2" intake filters and exhaust filters
- Equipped with Dwyer manometer draft gauge for exhaust filter monitoring.
- Meets NFPA 33 & OSHA 1910 guidelines. (check your local codes for local permit requirements)
- All quality components proudly made in the USA!
- White powdercoating is optional
Click Here for Truck Booth Blueprints
This product ships by truck freight. You will be contacted with shipping charges before your order is processed.
Request your FREE Paint Booth DVD & Information Package
Click for more information on our Paint Booths
Lease to Own, Click here for a Lease Application
Our Paint Booth DVD walks you through differences between the different booth models and will help you select the correct booth for your painting needs.
Call Toll Free to speak to a Paint Booth Specialist: 800-382-1200 Monday - Friday 7:00am - 6:00pm CST.
Fill out the form below and we will rush you information on our Paint Booths
|35' Deluxe Truck Booth
|Powder Coating for Truck Booth
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value '8468-2' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.