The Col-Met 2 Sided Limited Finishing Prep Station works well for painting, sanding, and prepping vehicles by pulling fresh air from the cleaner upper levels of the auto body shop. It utilizes a pressurization fan, and the air is extracted to the prep station through a filter bank situated in the ceiling close to the entry. From the work area, air is drawn into a filtered exhaust plenum at the opposite end and sent out through the stack and exhaust fan.
This finishing prep station boasts a heavy duty construction. The hanging intake plenum and exhaust wall plenum are made with 18-gauge galvanized steel panels. The 18" diameter tube axial fan and 1 ½ HP, 3-phase motor are designed to function efficiently in removing the exhaust. Illumination is bright inside the booth from eight, four-tube, 48" long, 32-watt fluorescent lights mounted in the roof panel. The Col-Met 2 Sided Limited Finishing Prep Station meets NFPA 33 regulations regarding limited finishing workstations. All fixtures are ETL listed.
The painting area includes Goff wall curtains with mounting for creating an enclosure. For making installation easy, assembly hardware, panels, sealants, and filters are included. It does not come with a threaded rod for suspending the intake plenum. This Col-Met finishing prep station is available in two models. Model 8705 is a two-sided model that comes with front and side curtains, and it uses your existing shop walls for side and back. Model 8713 is a three-sided model that includes front and two side curtains. It uses your existing shop wall for a back wall.
Key Features of the Col-Met 2 Sided Limited Finishing Prep Station:
- Easy to install and operate
- Easy maintenance
- Heavy-Duty construction with the intake plenum and exhaust wall plenum made from 18-gauge galvanized steel panels
- One 18" diameter tube axial fan with 1 ½ HP three-phase motor
- Full booth illumination from eight, 4-tube 48" long, 32-watt, fluorescent lights
- Modified downdraft and downdraft airflow
- Filtered exhaust plenum
- Meets NFPA 33 regulations
- ETL listed
- Inside dimensions: 14' wide x 7' -10' tall x 24' deep (actual installed height is required to order Goff Curtain walls)
- Plenum Construction: 18-gauge galvanized steel
- Tubeaxial Fan Diameter: 18"
- 3-Phase Motor: 1-1/2 HP
Lease to Own, monthly payments as low as $153.58 - Click here for a Lease Application
Click here for more information on Paint Booths
Watch our Paint Booth Video Online
(Select connection speed)
Dialup or Cable/DSL
This product ships by truck freight. You will be contacted with shipping charges before order is processed.