Chicago Pneumatic True Torque Impact Wrench - CP7729
- 3/8" Compact impact wrench
- Twin hammer clutch
- Composite handle and magnesium clutch housing
- S2S technology and 3 positive power settings
- Full power in reverse up to 415 ft-lbs (563 Nm)
- lightweight and low noise level tool
- Maximize operator comfort with an extremely well balanced tool
Actual Color May Vary on All CP Air Tools
- Model: CP7729
- Handle type: Pistol
- Square drive: 3/8"
- Working Torque Range (fwd): 68-407 Nm
- Maximum Torque (reverse): 563 Nm
- Free speed: 9400 rpm
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Length: 163 mm
- Min. centre distance: 26 mm
- Average air consumption: 2.4 l/s
- Actual air consumption: 9.4 l/s
- Air inlet thread size: 1/4 NPTF in.
- Min. hose size: 10 mm
- Noise level: 91 db(A)
- Sound Power: 102 db(A)
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-2): 6.4 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-2): 1.9 m/s²
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'C919985' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.