Chicago Pneumatic Quiet Rotary Screw 7.5HP Air Compessor With Refrigerated Dryer - QRS7.5 HPD-3
The Chicago Pneumatic Quiet Rotary Screw 7.5HP Air Compressor With Refrigerated Dryer supplies compressed air for industrial use. If you plan to spray paint and want the results to be flawless, then this refrigerated air dryer is a must-have. Dry and moisture-free is air is the best atomosphere for spray painting.Why is compressed air necessary in an auto body workshop?
Air compressors can compress atmospheric air to a certain pressure and the air is usually stored in a pressurized container. This air is used to provide power to the air tools or to atomize paint.How is a refrigerated dryer useful?
A refrigerated dryer cools down the compressed air with the help of a small refrigerator. The air is cooled down to around 3 degrees Celsius. When the temperature reaches this point, condensation takes place, and the water can be removed using a condensate trap. After complete removal of water, the air is then reheated to room temperature. The air is now dry and has no possibility of forming water vapor as long as it stays above 3 Degrees Celsius.Key Features of the Chicago Pneumatic Quiet Rotary Screw 7.5HP Air Compressor With Refrigerated Dryer:
- Quiet compressor for a noiseless performance
- Allows easy installation anywhere in your shop
- Quick setup in less than an hour
- Low cost and simple maintenance, with no worry about rod inserts, valves, rings, bushings and pistons
- 100% continuous operations
- QRS oil cooling system, A-T-L starter, TEFC motor, optional air dryer, low sound enclosure and receiver tank are all assembled and tested
- 60-gallon tank
- 7.5 Horsepower
- 21.2 CFM at max PSI
- 150 max PSIG
All 3-phase units are wired for 460v. Instructions are included to rewire starter for 208v or 230v. HPD single-phase 230v units require a 230v single-phase electrical supply for the compressor and a 115v single phase electrical supply for the dryer.
This product ships by truck freight.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought