Chicago Pneumatic Quiet Rotary Screw 5.0HP Air Compessor With Refrigerated Dryer - QRS5.0 HPD
On Sale For: $5,449.97
In The Lower 48 United States
The Chicago Pneumatic Quiet Rotary Screw 5.0HP Air Compressor With Refrigerated Dryer is popular, especially for its quiet performance. Pneumatics means ‘breath’ in Greek and is a branch of Physics that deals with different technologies that use pressurized inert gasses or air.
This is likely the quietest air compressor with refrigerated dryer that you've ever encountered. Our customers often say that they hardly notice that the machine is running.
You can install this superior gadget anywhere in your shop because of its quiet operation. All it takes is about an hour to set up Chicago Pneumatic Quiet Rotary Screw 5.0HP Air Compressor With Refrigerated Dryer.
One of the most important features of this dryer is that it contains no wearing parts, which increases its reliability and reduces maintenance costs. The special TEFC motor ensures low sound emission and also helps in reducing your electricity bills.
Key Features of the Chicago Pneumatic Quiet Rotary Screw 5.0HP Air Compressor With Refrigerated Dryer:
- Quiet performance
- 100% continuous operation 24/7
- Contains no wearing parts, thus increases reliability and reduces maintenance
- Ensures trouble free operation for up to 4000 hours
- Low maintenance cost; no worries about valves, rings, rod inserts, bushings, and pistons
- Control panel makes it easy to operate and provides quick and easy access
- Cooling system features A-T-L starter, a TEFC motor, optional air dryer, low sound enclosure, and a receiver tank, which are all assembled and tested
- Low energy consumption and lower energy bills
- Reduces the production of dirt, noise, or heat; helps save various components from moisture and dirt
- This configuration features the compressor and dryer
- 60-gallon tank
- 5 Horsepower
- 16.6 CFM at max PSI
- 150 max PSIG
All 3-phase units are wired for 460v. Instructions are included to rewire starter for 208v or 230v. HPD single-phase 230v units require a 230v single-phase electrical supply for the compressor and a 115v single phase electrical supply for the dryer.
This product ships by truck freight
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought