Chicago Pneumatic Quiet Rotary Screw 10HP Air Compessor With Refrigerated Dryer - QRS10 HPD-3
On Sale For: $7,199.97
The Chicago Pneumatic Quiet Rotary Screw 10HP Air Compressor With Refrigerated Dryer is built for precision performance, reliability, and efficiency for meeting the compressed air requirements of any auto body shop. Install the QRS anywhere in the shop because it is designed for quiet operation. This high-performance package comes with tank mount, low oil level shutdown, start/stop control, quiet enclosure, and an inbuilt refrigerated air dryer for dry and pulsation-free air. This air compressor can be set up in an hour and yields 100% and 24 x 7 continuous operation.
The QRS Air Compressor and Refrigerated Dryer enables low-cost maintenance, and you will not need to worry about valves, rod inserts, rings, pistons, and bushings. It has a 120-gallon tank to provide pulse-free, clean, dry air for paint and body applications.
Key Features of the Chicago Pneumatic Quiet Rotary Screw 10HP Air Compressor With Refrigerated Dryer:
- Extremely quiet operation
- Sets up in just an hour
- Simple and low-cost maintenance
- Low operating costs
- Pulse-free, clean, dry air suitable for paint and body applications
- 100% continuous duty operation
- Compact design in a complete package
- Built-in refrigerated air dryer with moisture trap and auto drain valve
- Load/no load control with timer
- Allow two weeks for delivery
- Horsepower: 10 HP
- CFM@Max PSI: 30.0
- Max Pressure: 150 PSI.
- Drive System: V-Belt.
- Cooling Medium: Air
- Max Ambient Temperature: 104º F
- Min Ambient Temperature: 32º F
- Average Compressed Air Cooling: 27º F
- Oil Capacity: 0.66 gal
- Noise Level: 66 dBA
- Motor voltage
- 3 Phase - 3-60-208v/230v/460v
- Tank: 120 Gal. Horizontal.
- Air Shutoff Valve: 1/2''
- Condensate Drain Connections (Compressor): 3/8''
- Condensate Drain Connections (Air Dryer): 1/4''
- Dimensions: 73''L x 24''W x 58''H
- UL, CSA, and ASME approved.
All 3-phase units are wired for 460v. Instructions are included to rewire starter for 208v or 230v. HPD single-phase 230v units require a 230v single-phase electrical supply for the compressor and a 115v single phase electrical supply for the dryer.
- QRS instruction manual
- Download the CP Compressor Warranty Policy
- Download the CP Compressor Warranty Registration Form
- Download an air tool consumption chart
This product ships by truck freight.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought