Chicago Pneumatic Mini Butterfly Air Impact Wrench
- 15% SMALLER than any other butterfly impacts
- Compact, lightweight design
- Easy to operate
- Double rocking dog mechanism
- Durable aluminum housing
- Power regulator in the back: 3 positions on both sides
- Butterfly shift for forward / reverse
- Built-in 180° swiveling air inlet
- Ideal tool for transmission and engine repair works, body panels, oil pans, ignitions, motor cycle repair and vehicle seats
- Square Drive: 1/4" or 3/8"
- Handle Type: Butterfly
- Working Torque Range (fwd): 6.6-59 ft.lbs
- Maximum Torque (reverse): 81 ft.lbs / 110 Nm
- Free speed: 15,000 rpm
- Net weight: 1.1 lb / 0.53 kg
- Power/weight ratio: 73.6 ft.lb/lb
- Length: 5-1/2" / 140 mm
- Side to center: 1.6" /40 mm
- Average air consumption: 1.5 cfm
- Actual air consumption: 6 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 0.25 "
- Min. hose size: 3/8" / 10 mm
- Noise level: 92 db(A)
- Sound Power: 103 db(A)
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-2): 4 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-2): 1 m/s²
- Socket retainer: Friction ring
- Clutch type: Rocking dog clutch
|1/4" Drive - CHP-CP7711
|3/8" Drive - CHP-CP7721
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'CHP-CP7722' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.