Chicago Pneumatic Heavy Duty Reciprocating Saw - CP7900
FREE Mini Flashlight with the Purchase of the CP Heavy Duty Reciprocating Saw
While supplies last
Lightweight, Rugged Reciprocating Saw
- Power at 10,000 strokes per minute allows you to cut through material with ease
- Adjustable guard/guide allows operator to set depth of cut
- Ergonomic design for comfort and easy handling and muffler work
- Economical tool for body, exhaust and muffler work
- Strokes Per Minute: 10,000
- Stroke: 3/8"
- Average Air Consumption: 1.4 cfm
- Noise Level: 82 dBA
- Sound Pressure" 93 dBA
- Length: 8.5"
- Net Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Air inlet thread size: 1/4" NPTF
- Min Hose Size: 3/8"
- Includes (1) each replacement blades: 18T, 24T, 32T
There are no comments for this product.