Chicago Pneumatic Heavy Duty Die Grinder - CP860
The Chicago Pneumatic Heavy Duty Die Grinder is a straight powerful die grinder that features a large, energy-efficient and rugged 1/2 HP motor. The extremely durable die grinder offers longer life and more power than its competitor. This tool is heavy-duty and is designed for weld grinding, porting, and for breaking sharp edges. The built-in regulator matches speed to the job. The die grinder has a rear exhaust that directs air away from the work area. The square handle of the pneumatic die grinder is built to give you a better grip while working.
Where can you use the Chicago Pneumatic Heavy Duty Die Grinder?
- Cleaning tire moldings
- Porting and relieving engines
- General high-speed polishing
Key Features of the Chicago Pneumatic Heavy Duty Die Grinder:
- Comes with a rugged and energy efficient 1/2 HP motor
- Includes an adjustable power regulator for precise control
- The throttle locks up automatically to reduce chances of an accidental start up
- The die grinder has a square handle that is designed for positive grip
- Complete with 1/4" and 6mm collet
- Model Number: CP860
- Part no: T019704
- Description: CP860
- Type of Grinder: Die Grinder
- Collet / Spindle size: 1/4"
- Free Speed rpm: 24000
- Length: 5.75"
- Weight: 1.25 lbs.
- Avg. Air consumption cfm: 5.25
- Actual Air consumption @ load: 21 cfm
- Air inlet thread: 1/4"NPTD
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8"
- Sound Level dB(A): 93
- Sound Power dB(A): 104
- Vibration Level m/s²: 4.8
Actual Color May Vary on All CP Air Tools
There are no comments for this product.