Chicago Pneumatic Extended Cut Off Tool - CP9116
The Chicago Pneumatic Extended Cut Off Tool is great for cutting composite, bolts, and metal particularly in tight and difficult to access spaces. It has additional length to enable access to those hard-to-reach areas. The handle of this tool offers a composite grip to reduce the transmission of cold air to operators. A spindle lock system allows for quick and effortless changing of wheels.
This easy-to-use tool provides safety with its spindle lock system. The eleven-position adjustable swivel guard is 126 degrees adjustable. Such a design provides better operator protection and enhanced visibility of cutting operations. A safety throttle lever avoids accidental start up. The cutting tool is very powerful, thanks to its 1 HP and 14,000 RPM motor. The internal gears are made of high-quality steel.
Key Features of the Chicago Pneumatic Extended Cut Off Tool:
- Extended length of 4" and compact gear housing
- Easy to use, safe, comfortable, and convenient
- Suitable for cutting composite, bolts, metals
- Works in tight spaces
- Composite grip reduces cold air transmission to operators
- Spindle lock system allows easy wheel changing
- 11-position adjustable swivel guard
- Safety throttle lever prevents accidental start up
- Rear exhaust
- 1 HP motor and 14000 RPM
- Utilizes top quality steel for internal gears
- 360° swivel air inlet
- Max. speed: 14000 rpm
- Free speed: 14000 rpm
- Power : 1 hp
- Cutting Disc Size: 4"
- Net weight: 3.7 lb or 1.8 kg
- Length: 14.75" or 370 mm
- Chuck / wheel size: 4" (100 mm)
- Average air consumption: 4 cfm
- Actual air consumption: 4 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 0.25 "
- Min. hose size: 3/8" 10 mm
- Noise level: 86 db(A)
- Sound DBA pressure: 97 db(A)
- Vibration (ISO-8662-12): 3 m/s²
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-8): 3 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-8): 3 m/s²
There are no comments for this product.