Chicago Pneumatic D-Handle Inside Trigger 1-1/2" Impact Wrench - CP6135-D80
or 3 payments of $1,600.00 details
The Chicago Pneumatic D-Handle Inside Trigger 1-1/2” Impact Wrench features a compact size and lightweight feel, and it is made from the toughest materials to ensure a long life and high levels of reliability for even the most difficult of applications. It also features a reversible and teasing steel trigger, which delivers smooth operation and reduced fatigue for the user.
This pneumatic impact wrench also features a tough aluminum body and robust steel clutch housing, along with a sturdy pin-less rocking dog clutch. And, the product delivers incredible levels of power for its relatively small size and weight.
Key Features of the Chicago Pneumatic D-Handle Inside Trigger 1-1/2" Impact Wrench - CP6135-D80:
- Monster Power for the light weight and compact size
- Premium quality for the most demanding applications
- Smooth operation thanks to the teasing trigger
- Durable Pinless Rocking Dog clutch
- Robust aluminum body & Steel clutch housing
- Reversible and teasing steel trigger
- Handle type: D-Handle Inside Trigger
- Square drive: 1-1/2"
- Working Torque Range (fwd): 1,000-5,500 Nm / 740-4,055
- Maximum Torque (reverse): 8000 Nm / 5900 ft.lbs
- Free speed: 2800 rpm
- Blows per minute: 750
- Net weight: 16 kg / 35.3 lb
- Power/weight ratio: 500 Nm/kg / 167.1 ft-lb
- Length: 408 mm / 16"
- Side to center: 67.5 mm / 2.65"
- Actual air consumption: 40 l/s / 84.5 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 1/2"
- Min. hose size: 19 mm / 5/8"
- Noise level: 98 db(A)
- Sound Power: 109 db(A)
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-2): 13.6 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-2): 2.2 m/s²
- Socket retainer: Hole
- Clutch type: Pinless Rocking Dog
- Bolt size: M48 / 1-7/8"
There are no comments for this product.