Chicago Pneumatic CP Stubby 1/2" Metal Impact Wrench - CP7732
The Chicago Pneumatic CP Stubby 1/2" Metal Impact Wrench is a compact sized yet powerful metal impact wrench. It is hardly as big as your fist and offers a good power-to-weight ratio. The Stubby Impact is suitable for restricted spaces like interior work and transmission jobs. This tool helps in quickly changing the torque control lever orientation to suit left or right hand operation.
This metal impact wrench is user-friendly since it allows a one-hand operation. There are three position settings in forward and reverse. It can reach where standard 1/2" impact wrenches cannot.
Key Features of the Chicago Pneumatic CP Stubby 1/2" Metal Impact Wrench:
- Very compact
- Steel front cover and aluminum alloy body
- Sturdy and powerful performance
- Durable Jumbo Hammer
- Reaches tight spaces
- Adjustable for left or right hand operation
- Three position settings in forward and reverse
- Speed: 9000 RPM
- Average Air Consumption: 4.76 CFM
- Maximum Torque: 450 ft. lbs. (610 Nm)
- Sound Level: 95 dBA
- Air Inlet: 1/4"
- Vibration: 12.1 m/s²
- Length: 4.4"
- Weight: 2.86 lbs. (1.3 kg)
- Dimensions: 4.4" x 6.8" x 2.3"
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought