Chicago Pneumatic Corner Drill - CP1720R32
Price: $2,850.00or 3 payments of $950.00 details
Designed for super-intensive duty and high durability with precision: drilling, reaming & tapping of mild steel, cast iron
- 1-1/4" (32 mm) reversible corner drill, 350rpm of free speed
- Powerful 2.2 hp motor
- Morse Taper No.3 drill socket
- Good for drilling up to 1-1/4" (32 mm), reaming & tapping up to 1" (25 mm)
- Self Return rolling throttle ensures the safety control
- Excellent durable gearbox ensures the strong drilling
- Chuck capacity: 1-1/4"
- Free speed: 350 rpm
- Power: 1630 W
- Stall torque: 130.1 ft.lbs
- Net weight: 29.7 lb
- Length: 22.8"
- Actual air consumption: 63.6 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 0.5 "
- Min. hose size: 3/4"
- Noise level: 104 db(A)
- Sound Power: 115 db(A)
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-5): <2,5 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-5): 0.8 m/s²
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought