Chicago Pneumatic Corner Drill - CP1720R22
Price: $1,828.24or 3 payments of $609.41 details
Super Industrial drill that is designed for intensive duty and high durability with precision
- 7/8" (22 mm) reversible corner drill
- 430rpm of free speed
- Powerful 1.2 hp (890 W) motor
- Morse Taper No.2 drill socket
- Good for drilling up to 7/8", reaming & tapping up to 3/4"
- Self Return rolling throttle ensures the safety control
- Durable gearbox ensures the strong drilling
- Great for drilling, reaming & tapping of mild steel, cast iron
- Chuck Capacity: 22 mm / 7/8"
- Free Speed: 430 rpm
- Power: 890 W / 1.2 hp
- Stall Torque: 59.3 ft.lbs
- Net weight: 15.4 lb
- Length: 18.6"
- Actual air consumption: 53 cfm
- Air Inlet: 1/2"
- Min. hose size: 1/2"
- Noise Level: 106 db(A)
- Sound Power: 117 db(A)
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-5): <2.5 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-5): 0.5 m/s²
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought