Chicago Pneumatic Corner Drill - CHP-CP1720R50
Price: $3,522.35or 3 payments of $1,174.12 details
Features & Benefits
- Super Industrial drills designed for super-intensive duty and high durability with precision
- Ideal for drilling, reaming, tapping of mild steel, cast iron, forged steel
- 2" (50 mm) reversible corner drill, 140rpm of free speed
- Powerful with 2.2 hp (1630 W) motor
- Morse Taper No.4 drill socket
- Good for drilling up to 2", reaming & tapping up to 2"
- Self Return rolling throttle ensures the safety control
- Excellent durable gearbox ensures the strong drilling
- Chuck capacity: 2"
- Free speed: 140 rpm
- Power: 1630 W
- Stall torque: 289.3 ft.lbs
- Net weight: 35.2 lb
- Length: 23.4"
- Actual air consumption: 79.5 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 0.5 "
- Min. hose size: 3/4"
- Noise level: 107 db(A)
- Sound Power: 118 db(A)
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-5): 2.5 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-5): 0.6 m/s²
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought