Chicago Pneumatic Air Scribe Kit - CHP-CP9361-1
For pinpoint accuracy when engraving across a wide range of mediums, trust the Chicago Pneumatic Air Scribe Kit - CHP-CP9361-1. This compact scribe offers adjustable power capabilities that make it a universal tool when dealing with metals, plastics, ceramics and glass. Moreover, resilient components ensure longevity and continued excellence across each new project.
Measuring just 5”, with an 8’ hose that features an air filter, controlling this pneumatic scribe is made simple, which ensures superior precision at all times. Easy handling reduces strain and—
coupled with a low vibration rate—offers users a new depth of capabilities when it comes to making detailed inscriptions.
Convert this tool from a hammer to a light scaler and back again in mere seconds, for additional capabilities and benefits.
- Blows per minute: 13500
- Chisel rivet set shank: 3 mm (1/8")
- Shank: Hexagonal
- Net weight: 0.14 kg (0.31lb)
- Length: 127 mm (5")
- Average air consumption: 0.75 l/mn (0.28 cfm)
- Actual air consumption: 0.1 l/s (0.21 cfm)
- Actual air consumption: 6 l/mn (0.21 cfm)
- Air inlet thread size: 0.25 "
- Min. hose size: 5 mm (3/16")
- Sound DBA pressure: 79 db(A)
- Sound Power: 90 db(A)
- Vibration (ISO-8662-14): 4.2 m/s²
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-9): 5.1 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-9): 2.4 m/s²
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'DYN10846' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.