Chicago Pneumatic 7/16" Hex Impact Wrench - CHP-CP8232-QC
- This impact wrench is very comfortable for the operator - it has very little noise, very limited vibration and is lightweight
- Powerful but easy to control for assembly/dissassembly operations
- Because of its compact shape, this impact wrench is very easy to get into tight spots
- Durable and reliable impact for Industrial Maintenance and Production applications
- 7/16" Hexagonal Quick Change impact wrench
- Powerful & durable twin hammer clutch
- Progressive trigger & Rubber grip
- Composite body and aluminum clutch housing
- 3 power settings in forward & full power in reverse
- Protective cover & suspension bail
Handle type: Pistol
Square drive: 7/16" Hex.
Working Torque Range (fwd): 80-400 Nm (60-295)
Maximum Torque (reverse): 450 Nm (332 ft.lbs)
Free speed: 11500 rpm
Blows per minute: 1250
Net weight: 1.4 kg (3.1 lb)
Power/weight ratio: 321.4 Nm/kg (107.1 ft.lb/lb)
Length: 177 mm (7")
Side to center: 30 mm (1.18")
Actual air consumption: 10 l/s (21.2 cfm)
Air inlet thread size: 0.25 "
Min. hose size: 10 mm (3/8")
Noise level: 89 db(A)
Sound Power: 100 db(A)
Vibration (ISO-8662-7): 3.9 m/s²
Vibration α (ISO-28927-2): 6.6 m/s²
Vibration K (ISO-28927-2): 3.2 m/s²
Socket retainer: Quick change
Clutch type: Twin hammer
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'CHP719QC' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.