Chicago Pneumatic 6" Random Orbital Sanders
Perform tough sanding jobs effortlessly with Chicago Pneumatic 6" Random Orbital Sanders. The orbital sander is a power tool containing a flexible disc and is outfitted with an abrasive sand paper. These sanders are available with a choice of three orbits – 3/8", 3/16", and 3/32". They deliver optimum power thanks to the powerful 0.29 hp motor used in the design.
One major advantage of these orbital sanders is that they operate with low noise and do not vibrate much when in use. When vibration levels are low, it may contribute to enhanced productivity. The color coding on the orbits enables quick and easy identification. Each sander has a tear drop handle to provide great control and balance during operation. The ergonomic palm shape is designed to maximize operator comfort.
Use the Chicago Pneumatic 6" Random Orbital Sanders for vertical and horizontal operations both. The 3/32" orbital sander can be your choice for final sanding, finishing, and pre-polishing jobs. Surface preparation jobs from body filler to paint primer can be accomplished using the 3/16" orbital sander. The 3/8" sander works well for removing heavy material like body filler.
Key Features of the Chicago Pneumatic 6" Random Orbital Sanders:
- 6" or 150mm random orbital palm sander
- Choice of three orbit options – 3/32", 3/16" and 3/8"
- Low noise performance
- Low vibration levels for enhanced productivity
- Powerful 0.29 hp motor
- Better control - soft grip and tear drop design
- Shut off and speed control switch
- Color coded orbits enable quick and easy identification
- Orbit: 3/8" - 3/32" - 3/16"
- Type of sander/polisher: Random Orbit Palm Sanders
- Pad size diameter: 6 in
- Free Speed: 12000 rpm
- Weight: 1.74 lb
- Actual Air consumption @ load cfm: 16 cfm
- Air inlet thread: 1/4 in
- Min. Hose Size: 1/4 in
- Sound Level - dB(A): 81
- Vibration Level - m/s²: <2.5
- Pad diameter: 6" 150 mm
- Pad type: PSA
- Power: 0.3 hp or 210 W
- Height over spindle: 4.1" or 105 mm
- Spindle thread: 5/16-24
- Noise level: 81 db(A)
- Sound Power: 92 db(A)
- Average air consumption: 8 cfm or 227 l/mn
- Actual air consumption: 16 cfm or 453 l/mn
- Free speed air consumption: 18 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 1/4
|3/8" Orbit Sander - CP7215||CHP-CP7215||Price: $178.99||
|3/16" Orbit Sander - CP7255||CHP-CP7255||Price: $178.99||
|3/32" Orbit Sander - CP7225||CHP-CP7225||Regular Price: $178.99
On Sale For: $151.97
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought