Chicago Pneumatic #5 Spline Heavy Duty Air Impact with 6" Extended Anvil - CP7778SP-6
or 3 payments of $211.49 details
Great for tire work, general repair and maintenance
- 1450 ft lbs torque provides power to loosen rusted bolts
- Weights only 25 lbs, reducing operator fatigue
- Efficient 6 Vane Motor - power with any air supply
- Three Position Regulator and Directional Control (F/R) - Lever for all controls
- Ergonomic Trigger, Bottom Exhaust - comfort, user safety
- Angled down exhaust
- 6" extended anvil
- Square Drive: #5 spline
- Working Torque Range: 300 - 1330 ft. lbs
- Maximum Torque- Reverse: 1620 ft-lbs
- Free Speed: 5000 rpm
- Air Consumption: 35 cfm
- Clutch Type: Pinless rocking dog
- Air Inlet: 1/2"
- Min Hose Size: 1/2"
- Noise Level: 106 dBA
- Sound Power: 117 dBA
- Length: 202"
- New Weight: 25.4 lbs
There are no comments for this product.