Chicago Pneumatic 5" Hi-Speed Sander - CP9778
FREE Mini Flashlight with the Purchase of the 5" Hi-Speed Sander
While supplies last
Perform small sanding jobs and access difficult to reach areas easily with the Chicago Pneumatic 5" Hi-Speed Sander. Featuring low vibration performance and a built-in air regulator. You can use it for removing paint, shaping filler patches, removing rust and weld smoothing.
Fitted with an energy-efficient motor, this high-speed sander makes quick work of automobile sanding jobs. You get precise speed control with a variable speed throttle. The pistol sander is light in weight and allows for easy handling.
Use this general maintenance pistol sander for applications where space is a constraint. Bring the Chicago Pneumatic 5" Hi-Speed Sander in your auto body shop and get the smooth finishes you desire on automobile surfaces.
Key Features of the Chicago Pneumatic 5" Hi-Speed Sander:
- Standard high-duty sander with a 5" pad
- Energy-efficient motor offers a rugged performance
- Offers a low vibration performance
- Variable speed throttle lends precise control on speed
- Built-in air regulator
- Light in weight to make handling easy
- Compact size makes it access tough to reach areas
- Pad diameter: 5" (125 mm)
- Free speed: 14000 rpm
- Power: 1/2 hp (375 W)
- Height over spindle: 4.7 (120)
- Spindle thread: 7/16-20
- Length: 10.5" (297 mm)
- Net weight: 2 1/4 lb (1 kg)
- Noise level: 90 db(A)
- Sound Power: 101 db(A)
- Vibration (ISO-8662-8): <2,5 m/s²
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-3): <2,5 m/s²
- Average air consumption: 12 cfm (21 l/mn)
- Actual air consumption: 21 cfm (594 l/mn)
- Free speed air consumption: 25 cfm
- Min. hose size: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Air inlet thread size: 1/4
There are no comments for this product.