Chicago Pneumatic .401 Shank Chipping Hammer - CP716
With the Chicago Pneumatic .401 Shank Chipping Hammer - CP716, you have the benefit of a high level of control and extremely reliable operation, which assists in a wide variety of applications. Thanks to a simple, robust design, this chipping hammer is able to provide a high level of power while still maintaining outstanding durability for years of use. A teasing throttle makes control even more precise. When you require maintenance, the single-piece barrel makes it easy to make your necessary repairs!
- Power: 6.2 joule
- Blows per minute: 3500
- Bore: 3/4” (19mm)
- Stroke: 2.28” (58mm)
- Chisel rivet set shank: 0.401” (10.2mm)
- Shank: Round
- Weight: 3.5 lb.
- Length: 7.5”
- Average air consumption: 3.5 cfm
- Actual air consumption: 14 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: ¼”
- Min. hose size: ⅜”
- Sound DBA pressure: 103 db(A)
- Sound power: 114 db(A)
- Vibration (ISO-8662-14): 17 m/s²
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-9): 5.5 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-9): 1.91 m/s²
There are no comments for this product.