Chicago Pneumatic 3/8" Belt Sander - 9779
FREE Chicago Pneumatic LED Rechargeable Flashlight with Purchase of the CP Pneumatic 3/8" Belt Sander
While supplies last
(Includes AC/DC Car and Wall Charger)
- Higher RPM (22,000) than most tools making it faster and more efficient than most on the market.
- 180 degree arm and belt pivot allowing greater access to the most difficult to reach areas with finesse and control.
- Insulated comfort-shaped handle feels comfortable at any angle and the non-slip rubber grip provides control without the "hot or cold" feel of an aluminum handle.
- Strong and light with power to handle the toughest jobs. The CP7858 comes with a .35hp motor
- Quick and easy belt change with a simple "push"
- Handle exhaust
- Swivel air inlet
Belt Size: 3/8 in. x 13 in. (10 x 330 mm)
Speed: 22,000 rpm
Tool Length: 12 in. (305 mm)
Tool Weight: 1.98 lbs. (0.9 kg)
Average Air Consumption: 14 cfm (399 I/min)
Air Inlet NPTF: 1/4 in.
Minimum Hose Size: 3/8 in. (10 mm)
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value '3127-60' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.