Chicago Pneumatic 3/4" Super Duty Air Impact Wrench - CP772H
The Chicago Pneumatic 3/4" Super Duty Air Impact Wrench is a smooth-operating tool offering exceptional durability. It comes with a differential regulator that helps the operator match the necessary power to the job. A handle exhaust helps in directing air away from the operator and job area. You can expect top quality performance and exceptional durability with the enhanced oil bath Dyna-Pact clutch which helps in performing several heavy-duty applications.
This super-efficient air impact wrench features a one-hand push button forward/reverse regulator and a contoured handle grip for operator comfort. It ensures optimum power for both forward and reverse operations.
The integral 360 degrees air inlet swivel helps in preventing hose kinks. Ideal for use in truck and bus maintenance, spring work, construction equipment, and farm machinery.
Key Features of Chicago Pneumatic 3/4" Super Duty Air Impact Wrench - CP772H
- Smoothest operating 3/4" impact on the market with unmatched durability
- One hand push button forward/reverse power regulator
- 4 positive power settings in forward and ultimate power in reverse
- Handle exhaust with 360º air inlet swivel to prevent hose kinks
- New comfortable contoured handle grip
- 3/4" Drive
- Ideal for spring work, truck and bus maintenance, farm machinery and construction equipment
- Part #: T024598
- Model #: CP772H
- Square drive: 3/4"
- Working Torque Range: 150-700 ft lbs.
- Maximum Torque @ 90psi reverse: 1000 ft lbs.
- Blows per minute: 900
- Free Speed: 4200 rpm
- Length: 9.63"
- Weight: 10.5 lbs.
- Average Air consumption: 6 cfm
- Actual Air consumption @ load cfm: 24 cfm
- Air inlet thread: 3/8"NPTF
- Minimum Hose Size: 1/2"
- Sound Level: 96 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 109 dB(A)
- Vibration Level: 4.9 m/s²
There are no comments for this product.