Chicago Pneumatic 3/4" Super Duty Air Impact Wrench with 6" Extended Anvil - CP7763-6
- 1,200 ft/lbs of ultimate torque providing power to loosen the toughest fastener
- Twin Hammer high performance clutch for longer life under tough conditions
- Efficient 6 Vane Motor - power with any 1/2-Inch hose air supply
- 3 Position regulator and directional control - One lever for all controls
- Handle exhaust keeps exhaust away from the operator
The New CP7763-6 is a Super Duty High Power 3/4-Inch Impact wrench a 6
Inch extended anvil. Built to last in the most demanding settings
especially for commercial tire changing. The power is conservatively
rated at 1200 ft./lbs. Twin Hammer Clutch for extreme durability. 6 Vane
Motor for increased speed and power. Handle Exhaust, ergonomic handle. 3
position power regulator and directional control provides one lever for
all controls with three positions in forward and full power reverse.
Square drive: 3/4-Inch,Working Torque Range: 100-950 ft-lbs., Maximum
Torque @ 90psi reverse: 1200 ft-lbs., Free Speed: 6300 RPM, Length:
8.8-Inch, Tool Weight: 13.85 lbs, Avg. Air consumption: 7.5 CFM, Air
inlet thread: 3/8-Inch, Min. Hose Size: 3/8-Inch, Sound Level dB(A): 96,
Vibration Level m/s²: 9.
There are no comments for this product.