Chicago Pneumatic 3/16" Orbit, Hook and Loop Pad 6" Random Orbital Palm Sander - CP7255CVE
- Powerful .2 HP Eco-Change Motor-Inch Easy Drop -In-Inch
- 3/16-Inch Orbit for Medium Sanding- Most Popular Orbit
- Low Noise Levels and Low Vibration Levels
- Soft Grip, Tear Drop Design for operator comfort
- Shut-Off and Speed Control Switch
The Chicago Pneumatic CP7255CVE is a 6-Inch random orbital palm sander
with 3/16-Inch orbit, hook and loop pad and is great for surface
preparation from body filler to paint primer. The operator comfort is
enhanced with an ergonomic palm shape grip and the productivity
increased with its low vibration level. Perfect for vertical and
horizontal applications. Connect to your central vacuum system for a
cleaner work environment and lower sand paper usage. 12,000 RPM, average
air consumption 8 CFM, under load 16 CFM, wet Weight 1.83 LB.
There are no comments for this product.